Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Project 11 Participation


Matt Fishman
I cant really see the overall texture, but from afar it doesn't look stretched or squashed.The brick pattern looks realistic but I think the lighting can be improved a lot. In some of the pictures you have very hard lightning in which I can see circles overlapping each other.


Brian Eisenberg
I think the walls are a bit too short because the texture suggests that the walls are made up of three bricks. The texture doesn't looked stretched or squashed though. I think if the walls were higher or the bricks were smaller it would look more realistic. I think the lighting is pretty well done, although I believe you could have made more dramatic lightning to indicate more depth. The bump map is well done but could be improved


No comments:

Post a Comment